Friday, October 13, 2017

Five Friday Favorites #10

This week's Five Friday Favorites is dedicated to my favorites from Stella & Dot's new arrivals...

#1 - Constantine Chandelier Earrings 
I'm obsessed with these earrings.  I will wear them all the time this fall/winter with all the black outfits.  The earrings are two-in-one...the bottom part comes off and then you have just studs.  LOVE!

#2 - Clover Engraveable Necklace
You all know I'm a sucker for anything engraved so I was thrilled when they came out with new options.  First of my favorites is this beautiful clover necklace.  I got it engraved with my monogram but there are lots of options of what you can get.  It pairs nicely with the Terney necklace (just remove the delicate strands from the necklace)

#3 - Margeaux Clutch 
I love this bag...but I'm having a hard time deciding which color to get.  They both look amazing.  I'm leaning towards the gold/oyster one.  What do you think?

#4 - Wishing Bracelet 

Another perfect engraveable...this wishing bracelet is so dainty and perfect for everyday wear.  I got my girls initials on it with a heart in between but you can get really anything you want.

#5 - Chantal Pom Beanie 
I love beanie hats in the winter and this one is perfect because it has interchangeable pom poms...cream and gray.  Can't wait for it to arrive.






 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

1 comment:

AnnaBeL said...

The Wishing Bracelet would make a great anniversary gift...hint hint :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...