Monday, October 16, 2017

Trunk Club Box Reveal #3

Overall this month's Trunk Box was eh.  I had asked for some new athleisure wear pieces but didn't really like what came through as I had similar items.  Here's a review of it all and what I kept. 

This BP twist tee is cute but I have so many black shirts already that I really didn't need to add one to my wardrobe BUT if you are in need of something like this then I definitely recommend. 

This was one of the athleisure wear options.  I actually really like the Zella pants options...they fit me great in the length (which is hard without petite) but I couldn't get over the see through panels on the thighs...it made me too self-conscious.  The Nike hoodie is great too but I already have some like this so not a real need to add. 

Top - http://shopstyle.it/l/kFCI
Pants - http://shopstyle.it/l/kFDv
Sneakers - http://shopstyle.it/l/kFC2

Here's another great athleisure wear options.  Love the color of these Converse sneakers and I would love to have kept them but just couldn't justify.  If I didn't have to wear work clothes everyday then I would definitely have kept them.  I was NOT a fan of the Trouve sweatshirt...was too small and the way the fabric was folded across the bust was just all wrong. 

I love the idea of getting a stylish backpack for the weekends or when I travel for work.  The great thing about this backpack is you could wear it that way or if you wanted it as a purse you could use the top handle.  I really like this Tory Burch one but the red just isn't for me.  I'd want something in black or gray. 

These Zella leggings were a keeper for sure.  Love the gray and black pattern and the sheer blocks were in just the right places.  They aren't super high waisted but I liked where they fit.  I love them so much that I wore them already to the gym this morning.  Highly recommend.  


 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

1 comment:

AnnaBeL said...

I really like that red bag. Very different and the color pops.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...