Wednesday, January 31, 2018

January #OOTD Favorites

Here are my favorite #OOTD from January...it just so happens that the first and last days of the month made my favorites! 


I spent weeks hunting down this cardigan during the Nordstrom Anniversary sale and never ended up getting it till it went back in stock at full price.  Of course now it's available and on sale.  Nevertheless...love this outfit. 
Sweater (on sale)
Boots (on sale)

This is a classic black and white outfit and is soooo me.  Love everything about it.  Shop it below.  

 Ok so not the best picture but I love this outfit...especially this top.  So comfortable and you can dress it up or dress it down.  Shop the look. 

Amazing new top from Stella...super soft, flattering and has thumb holes.  Winner winner!!  Just remember I recommend sizing up on it.  Shop the look. 
Boots (similar)

Last but not least this was my last outfit of January and I love it.  I now it's all black but I love the faux leather leggings with the poncho.  Comfy but chic.  Shop the look. 
Poncho (similar)
Boots (similar)


 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...