Friday, February 2, 2018

Five Friday Favorites #15

#1 - LOFT Bell Sleeve Dress
I got this dress from LOFT for a STEAL and $12 and I think some of you snagged it earlier this week for even less!!!  It's so comfortable and flowy.  True to size.  I can't wait for the weather to warm up so I can wear this.  There are still some sizes left so hurry before it sells out.  Shop full look -

#2 - Target's Home & Hearth line 
 

It's official I'm obsessed with Target's Hearth and Hand line.  I'll admit it took me some time to come around to it...I wasn't wowed at first but now I can't get enough and it's helped me affordably give some new rooms in my house a makeover.  Here are some of my favorite pieces -

#3 - Natia necklace 
I've been wearing this necklace all the time since it arrived earlier this month.  It goes with almost any outfit.  What I love is I can wear both strands together or just wear the beads or just wear the gold chain.  Such a versatile piece.  I HIGHLY recommend. 


#4 - Target's Universal Line 
I can't wait for the official launch of Target's new Universal Thread line.  In the meantime, we were teased with some shoes being available online.  So many great options to choose from.  So far my two favorites are the embroidered slides and slip on sneakers


#5 - Georgia Hoops
Love, love these Georgia hoops.  Different take on a hoop...medium weight...goes with anything.  The perfect earring to dress up on outfit.  Highly recommend. 





 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...