Saturday, February 3, 2018

DRESSING ROOM DIARIES - Universal Thread Shoes

Recapping all the shoes I purchased online from Target's new Universal Thread line.  Check it out -

Yes, yes, yes is all I can say about these slides.  I LOVE them.  They will definitely be a staple this spring.  I love the perforated detail.  Also come in black.  True to size.  

I'm always looking for new flip flops because I live in them as soon as the weather gets warm.  I was super excited to see these nude ones because they are dressier than my Rainbows.  Unfortunately they weren't very comfortable and definitely felt like they would fall apart easily.  They only come in full sizes so go up a half size if you are normally a half size.  Also come in white and black.

Love these embroidered slides.  At first I thought they were too wide for my feet but the more I wore them the more I got used to the feeling.  These will definitely be a staple this spring and summer. 

 These are cute strappy sandals but the heel wasn't high enough and the ankle strap was too lose.  The color and style are great but didn't work for me.  They also come in black.  True to size.  

Absolutely LOVE these cut out sandals.  They are super comfortable and the cutout detail is on point.  Will go with sooo many looks.  True to size. Also comes in black.  Highly recommend.  

Love these cork soled mules.  Perfect for lots of different looks.  They aren't too heavy. Also come in black.  They don't come in half sizes so it's hard to get the right sizing for me...the 7 was a little too big but the 6 was too small.  Might have to pass on these. 






 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...