Saturday, March 17, 2018

DRESSING ROOM REVIEW: J.Crew Haul

I LOVE this green color...perfect Kelly Green and would be great today for St. Patrick's Day.  Love the cut and the cap sleeves.  Very flattering.  Perfect for work or play.  I went XS Petite because these type of shirts from J.Crew tend to run really big.  Well in this case the XSP was just a bit too snug so I'm going to go with a SP and I think it will be perfect.  Also comes in white and khaki. 

Also in this look are some new favorite black pants.  These are the high rise Cameron pants.  Love the fit...remind me of my favorite Banana Republic Sloan pants.  Just enough stretch and love the crop length.  Highly recommend.  Also comes in navy and olive.  True to size...I'm wearing a 4P. 

I really liked this drapey top...it's perfect for work.  Love the fit and the cap sleeve.  My only issue is that it is very see through so you definitely have to wear a cami under it.  True to size.  Also comes in black and olive.  Shop other pieces in the look here - pants and shoes.  

I really wanted to like this top but it was just too boxy on me.  I went petite again and that worked for the length but the shirt itself just didn't have any shape.  It's a shame because I really like the chambray stripe and the overall style. 

Won't be posted a pic of me in the bikini I ordered but I wanted to review it.  I LOVE the print and the cut of this style top.  The top fit perfectly (I sized up to a small) but the matching bottoms were WAY TOO small in the tush region so sadly I had to return it. 

I've been on the hunt for a simple black blazer to pair with jeans.  I love the look and fit of the Parke blazer.  Great material, flattering shape and good quality.  And the polka pattern on the inside is a nice touch.  I should have steamed the bottom of the blazer before hand but I was a little lazy.  True to size (I'm wearing a 4P).  Comes in a whole host of other colors as well.  Shop other pieces in this look - tee, jeans and shoes

Love this flutter sleeve top.  The ruffle detail gives a basic white tee just a little something extra.  Perfect summer top with shorts but will also work with jeans or cropped pants.  True to size.  Wearing an XS. 



 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...