Friday, March 23, 2018

Five Friday Favorites #19

With all the travel I've been doing for work, I thought I'd dedicate this week's Five Friday Favorites to my favorite travel must have items!

#1 - Favorite Travel Look
When I travel most times I have to be in work clothes because I have to head right to meetings but when I don't this is by far my favorite travel outfit.  It's cute but very comfortable! Shop all the pieces - 


#2 - Two Favorite Travel Bags


I have two favorite travel bags...first is the Getaway.  I took this as my carry on bag to Hawaii and it was perfect.  It's adjustable and fits SO.MUCH.STUFF.  This is my go-to bag not just for airplane travel but also when we do weekend trips, etc.  Highly recommend and comes in all sorts of patterns. 


The second is the Crush It Bag.  Technically it's a gym bag but it's a perfect size to take on a plane and the bottom compartment fits my laptop perfectly.  I made this my "purse" for this last trip and was able to have my roller bag be my carry on.  Fit everything I needed.  Highly recommend. 

#3 - Perfect Travel Dress 
 I got a simple black LOFT swing dress a couple years ago and it is my go-to travel dress YEAR ROUND.  Doesn't take up a lot of space and works so well no matter the climate.  I took it with me on my trip this week specifically to wear in NY with boots and tights but when plans changed I could wear it in Houston with bare legs and flats.  Highly recommend...here's a similar one.  



#4 - Face Mask
Traveling really takes a toll on my skin.  I try to remember to pack one of these masks to take with me to do before bed one night.  Doesn't take up a lot of spaces but gives my skin that extra boost of hydration it needs.  


#5 - Versatile Jewelry
I love my jewelry but when I travel I try to keep it simple and pack/wear stuff that is versatile and will go with most outfits.  This trio is a go to travel selection for me because they can be worn together or separately depending on the outfit.  Shop the pieces here -
Celestial (top)
Wishing (middle)
Bar Engraveable (bottom)

And I'm sure this luggage will be added to the list.  I've heard amazing things about it.  I just ordered and can't wait for it to arrive.



 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...