Friday, April 20, 2018

Five Friday Favorites #21

#1 - Fun Spring Outfit
Finally we had some warm weather last week and it was great to bust out some of my new clothes.  I'm obsessed with this outfit and you better believe you will be seeing it a lot.  Just love the bold color of the top.  Shop all pieces here - top, earrings, bag (also see below), jeans and sandals

#2 - Simonne Sunnies
My new favorite sunnies from Stella and Dot are the Simonne.  Big and bold which I love.  I was skeptical at first of the quality but WOW...these are even better than the Tory Burch ones I had last year.  HIGHLY recommend.  You can get my shirt here and my earrings here

#3 - Love a Jumpsuit
If you've been following me for a while then you know I love a good jumpsuit.  I picked this mix media one up from LOFT for a work event I had.  I didn't do petite because I wanted a longer length.  Pairs so nicely with my Sam Edelman shoes from last summer which are still available here.  And for a pop of color, these lightweight turquoise ones are fabulous! 

#4 - Stella & Dot Taj Clutch 
Hubby got me this clutch purse last year for my birthday way before I ever became a Stella & Dot stylist.  I was so excited to pull it out this season.  As you can see from the above it goes with SO many things.  It's got a built in wallet..highly recommend!

#5 - Drawer Organizers

Caycee over at Hanging with the Hewitts has me inspired to do some more organizing.  I feel like every few months my drawers are a mess so I put my closet organization on hold and got a bunch of these drawer organizing and I've been going to town.  Follow me on Instagram because I'll probably share the final product this weekend.  


 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...