Monday, April 23, 2018

Trunk Club #6

I hit the jackpot because I tried this Lush dress in the floral pattern but the coloring was all wrong and I really wanted the black and white polka dot one...well it showed up in my trunk this month!  It's a keeper.  Love the style, love the fit and love the pattern.  True to size.  Perfect spring/summer dress.

This was another fab dress for spring/summer.  It was between keeping the wrap and this one and the wrap one is a little more versatile for me.  Love the ruffle detail and the color is amazing.  Definitely recommend it...and it's on sale right now.  Other pieces in my look are Stella necklace and my go-to Steve Maddens. 

This was a total miss for me - both the Wit & Wisdom jeans and the Chloe & Katie top.  In theory, I love the top (and it looks great on the model) but I think I'm just too short for it.  The quality is great but it just doesn't look right on me.  The jeans were a little big (wearing regular 2) and too long.  This style is supposed to be a skimmer length...definitely need petite.  I didn't love the jeans enough to exchange them. 

I LOVE my Hailey Lush dress so when another color arrived in my Trunk Club box, I was so excited. Unfortunately the coral color just didn't work for me. I've exchanged it for the Pink Adobe...just waiting for it to arrive. The dress definitely runs big so I'd size down...I'm wearing an XS for reference. Shop the wine color one I have that is on sale here.

This Vince shirt wasn't a winner for me...it was way too big and I'm not sure if another size down would have made much of a difference. I love it in theory but just didn't work. However I did LOVE the jeans...they are from my go-to Kut from the Kloth. These are the Connie Skinny Ankle in petite size. I love this brand and the price.


 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...