Friday, April 27, 2018

Five Friday Favorites #22 - Look for Less Edition

I decided to dedicate this week's Five Friday Favorites to some recent fabulous Look for Less finds...

Main Image - Sole Society Stripe Envelope Clutch
First up is my favorite summer clutch.  This was actually gifted to me by my husband last year...way before I ever became an official Stella and Dot stylist.  As you can see I use the Taj clutch ALL.THE.TIME.  Well I was shocked when I saw a near dupe.  Unfortunately the look for less version from Sole Society is sold out but you can still get my version here.  

Image may contain: 1 person, standing, selfie and phone
A good pair of denim short is key in the spring and summer months.  I've had a pair of Paige ones (on the left) for a few years now (snagged a pair at Nordstrom Rack).  They aren't cheap so I was so excited when the Universal Thread line debuted a fabulous and almost identical pair for UNDER $20 and they are fabulous!!!  Both fit true to size.  I look a looser fit so I tend to size up. 

Women's Ruffle Sleeve Crepe Dress - A New DayĆ¢„¢ Pink - image 1 of 3

I snagged this Felicity and Coco dress awhile back and love everything about it...the fit, the style and the color just pops!  It's actually on sale right now but even that price doesn't beat this look for less version from Target's A New Day line.  I haven't tried it on in person but this Target dress is very similar so I had to share.  And both dresses would look fabulous with these earrings!

Image may contain: shoesImage may contain: shoes
Full disclosure, I haven't tried either of these shoes yet but I've been eyeing the Caslon for a while because I love the poppy color. I haven't pulled the trigger because I couldn't justify the price for shoe that I wasn't going to wear that often. Well I found a great look for less at Target in these super cute espadrilles...and you get 20% off with code SHOES. 

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, standing
I picked up these cupcakes and cashmere pants during the last Shopbop sale.  Unfortunately they didn't work with my height and I wish they did because they are sooo comfortable.  Damn them for not having petites.  They are a pretty pricey pair so I was excited when I saw Target had a very close look for less option and they are on clearance right now.  I haven't tried them but the reviews are awesome...nearly 5 stars! 


 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...