Saturday, April 28, 2018

Saturday Sorting: Organizing Makeup, Hair and Other Beauty Products


One of my goals of 2108 was to really declutter my life...organize and stay organized in all aspects of life.  There are parts of my life where I am so buttoned up and other parts I definitely could use help.  With having a full-time job, the blog, kids and life in general it's been a slow process but I want to start documenting it for all of you and hopefully give some helpful tips and products to do your own organizing.  Let's start with one small area but was a big mess -

First up is the cabinet under my bathroom sink.  That is always a mess, constantly cluttered and unorganized.  I wish I had taken a before picture but I'm so happy with the end result.



On the right hand side, I added an acrylic make up organizer.  The one I had prior was probably 10 years old and was in bad shape.  I picked this one because 1) it fit my space and 2) all the compartments would help keep things organized.  The one I had prior was just three drawers so things got cluttered fast.

The drawers are a variety of sizes and the top has sections for make up brushes, and my everyday products.  Each of the drawers comes with a cushion mat.


On the left side, my curling irons, flat iron, blow dryer and brushes needed some help!  This styling station saved the day!  Everything has a place! I put all my hair gadgets in their respective places and my brushes in the back.  Since I use my flat iron almost every day, it just rests in its protective case in front of the organizer


And then in the center of the cabinet I have a cute white bin with some odds and ends like my Amope, hair spray, Neti pot and others.  Simple solution but keeps it organized and out of the way.

Pick up all the organizing products down here -

 
 
 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...