Wednesday, May 2, 2018

My Top Five Outfits from April

I can't believe it's May already...let's take a look back at April with my five favorite #OOTD. 

Like so many of you, I was so excited for the Living in Yellow x Gibson collaboration and I think this yellow shirt is definitely my favorite piece from the line.  Perfect top for all year long.  Shop the full outfit - shirt, jeans, shoes (similar). 


I'm 2 for 2 lately with Free People tops...which is very rare for me as they are usually too big.  Here are two of my favorite new tops in their full looks!
 Top


Love this casual eyelet top from LOFT.  It runs a bit big so you might want to size down.  And you can beat the amazing price for the blush flats from Target.  Shop full look - top, camisole, jeans, shoes

I couldn't have a fav outfits post without an all black outfit.  :)  This new statement necklace is going to be my go-to piece with my all black outfits.  Shop it all here - top, necklace, pants, flats


 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...