Friday, May 4, 2018

Five Friday Favorites #23

#1 - Coola Sunless Serum 
Image result for coola sunless serum
I've been using this for about a month now and LOVING it.  I put one to two pumps in my night cream and mix it together and apply on my face, neck and chest.  Gives me just a slight glow/color so I don't look so pastey.  Looks very natural.  And you can find it on Amazon and order it for Subscribe and Save for a discount! 

#2 - Love everything about this outfit 
I'm absolutely LOVING this outfit...and it's super affordable. The skirt has more pink in it...the picture makes it look very orange. Shop full look - shirt, earrings, necklace, skirt, bracelet, bracelet (20%), shoes.  

#3 - Favorite engravable jewelry...great Mother's Day gift 
Image may contain: text
I LOVE the engravables line from Stella and Dot.  They make such great presents and right now they are all 20% off!!!  This make the PERFECT Mother's Day gift.  My husband was gifting these to me before I joined as a stylist.  My favorites include delicate bar, bar cuff, wishing bracelet and round disc.  

#4 - Dyson Hair Dryer
Image result for dyson blow dryer

I decided to finally try the Dyson blow dryer.  I know its a big price tag but I have SO much hair and I'm constantly burning through them so when Sephora offered 15% off, I jumped at the chance to try.  I've used it twice (I try and wash my hair three times a week) and so far I'm obsessed.  Drying time is half and my hair is so much softer after.  I'll keep you all posted but so far I love it.  Nordstrom is having triple points right now so if you were going to get it, take advantage now.


#5 - Steven by Steve Madden Sandals 
If you follow me on Facebook then you have no doubt seen my new sandal obsession - Steven by Steve Madden Greece sandals.  They come in a bunch of great colors but I'm partial to the white.  They go with everything.  Not the greatest support but not uncomfortable.  I'll definitely be wearing them all spring an summer long.  You can buy them from a whole bunch of places including Lord and Taylor, Amazon, and Dillards




 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...