Saturday, May 5, 2018

Saturday Sorting: Dresser Drawers

I don't know how many times a year I end up reorganizing my dresser drawers because they always end up messy no matter how hard I try to keep them clean...until now.  I finally found a system that will help them stay organized all year long.  

Meet my new best friend, the drawer divider.  I'm obsessed with these and will be buying them for my kids rooms next.  I simply pick where I want to divide the drawer, fit the divider in place, lock it and then voila - organization!

For this particular drawer (my short and long sleeve tees), I found somewhat rolling the tops really maximizes the space and I can actually see everything I have.  The dividers help separate between long and short sleeve and tanks.

Here's the finished product with my athleisure wear...I've separated the long sleeve and short sleeve/tanks and the shorts and pants/leggings. 

I've already started on my girls' drawers but used a different one for little minis panties/socks/tights because I wanted a little more height.  Click here for that version.

Shop both sets of dividers below - 




 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...