Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Favorite Sunnies for Summer

The sun is shining and looks like spring is finally here...though some days its been feeling like summer.  Here's a quick round up of my favorite sunglasses to keep you styled but avoiding the wrinkle causing eye squint.

 First up are the Influencer glasses.  These are a new add this year.  Love the tortoise look. I was a little hesitant about the shape as its not one I normally pick but I love it.  They are super fun and a must have accessory this spring/summer! 

 I usually don't buy this many pairs of sunglasses a season but I was in need of a refresh of my selection and these Influencer ones from Stella and Dot are my go-to pair.  Every girl needs a basic black pair and these fit the bill.  They block out the sun sooo well.  And they just released an olive green version.  I'm partial to the noir pair but the olive is cute too.  Highly recommend!  



I LOVE a good pair of aviators...especially at the beach to help avoid tan lines on the bridge of my nose.  I've had the gold/brown pair for a long time...probably three years (based on big mini in the pic).  I added a pair of silver ones this year from Shopbop which I love.  You can't go wrong with this classic style. 

PS - I'm strongly considering chopping my hair like it is in this picture...what do you think?




And lastly, I always like to have a cheap pair of sunglasses in my car/a pair I don't care if they get ruined.  BP has a fabulous pair for $14!!!  I went with the tortoise/rose gold option but lots of other choices including a black pair. 

 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...