Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Look for Less - Red Bow Sandals

Last week I posted about an amazing Look for Less find and now to review both options and tell you which is my pick. 

First up is the expensive pair from Nordstrom's Caslon brand


These are super cute.  More of an orange red vs. straight red color.  Also comes in tan, mustard, black and a print.  Great support but I'm just not sure they are worth the $89 price tag since I won't be wearing regularly.  I know I've spent more on my Tory Burch Millers but I wear them all the time. 


Let's look at the Look for Less from Target...

Has more of a platform sole with espadrille detail.  The color is more red.  True to size and also comes in navy.  Oh and did I mention they are only $24.99.  Now, there's not much support but for as often as I would wear these my pick is definitely these. 


 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...