Friday, May 11, 2018

Five Friday Favorites #24

#1 - Chambray Shirt 


I LOVE chambray...especially chambray shirts.  This one from Old Navy is under $30 and perfect!  I've already paired it with two different skirts - Target midi pleated (orange) and a fabulous printed Boden one

#2 - New blog series...Saturday Sorting

I started a new series on the blog a couple weeks ago called Saturday Sorting.  I'm in major organize and purge mode and taking you all along the journey.  Catch up the progress I've made with posts about organizing under my bathroom sink and how I'm keeping my clothing drawers tidy

 #3 - Look for Less Challenge


Did you miss my blog post yesterday about this Look for Less challenge?  I picked the much more affordable Target pair.  Check out the post here if you missed it?

#4 - Statement Necklace 


I wear a lot of black and this Kalani statement necklace from Stella and Dot is the perfect statement necklace to pair with it all.  It's a heavy duty necklace with rope chain in black and white and gold balls dangling from it.  I LOVE it and get so many compliments every time I wear it.  Highly recommend. 

#5 - Perfect A New Day Tank

Image may contain: 1 person, standing, shorts and phone

OBSESSED with this A New Day tank from Target. The material is great and it's super flattering. Comes in a bunch of colors and it's only $8! And the tanks are 2 for $10 right now. Highly recommend this. Paired it with these fab Universal Thread shorts also from Target for an outfit under $30!


 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...