Thursday, May 17, 2018

Weekly Sale Round Up

Leith Racerback Dress 
Image may contain: 1 person, standing, phone, selfie and indoor
Ok so not the greatest pic of me in this dress but this is another Leith favorite dress. I wore it to a rehearsal dinner last year. It's on sale right now for 40% off in a whole bunch of colors. True to size. 

Steve Madden Stecy Sandals 

My favorite nude sandals by Steve Madden keeping going in and out of stock and on sale. Nordstrom currently has them for 35% off right now.  Perfect heeled sandal to go with any outfit.  True to size.

Leith Tank Dress

Another Leith dress favorite.  This is tank style and comes in a whole bunch of colors.  I don't NEED another dress but I'm definitely eyeing the dark pink on sale.  You might want to consider sizing down on this one.  

Barefoot Dreams Circle Cardigan
I LIVE in my Barefoot Dreams circle cardigan. It's seriously soooo soft. The same cardigan in silver (gray) is now on sale for 30% off. It won't last long so hurry and pick one up! 

Madewell Top 
This super cute pink Madewell top is now on sale for under $30. It's super cute spring top. Wear with jeans or shorts. True to size. 

Old Navy Bathing Suit
product photo
I don't have a picture of me in this but the one piece bathing suit I got in March for our Great Wolf Lodge adventure is now under $25. I got it in black but comes in green and garnet. True to size. 

Halogen Long Sleeve 

This reversible Halogen top is now 40% off. Comes in petite and regular sizing. I sized up one size in regular. Also available in other colors and stripes. Very comfortable and love the v-neck detail in the front and back. 


 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...