Friday, May 18, 2018

Five Friday Favorites #25

Focusing this week's Five Friday Favorites on some of my favorite recent purchases...

#1 Marc Fisher Wedges
I finally listened to what so many of you have been saying...get a pair of Marc Fisher wedges!  I bit the bullet when Nordstrom was having Triple Points and sooo glad I did.  LOVE these.  They are sooo comfortable.  I went with the blush color but it's more of a nudge.  They are going to be worn all the time this summer!  Shop other pieces in this look  - tank (under $10) and skirt

#2 - Target Stripe Dress & #3 - Tory Burch Miller Sandals
Obsessed with this Target A New Day dress...and it's under $25!  It so flattering.  Should be midi length but on my short frame it's more like maxi.  Some folks have complained about the coverage in the arm pit area but I wasn't having an issue.  Love, love this.  True to size.  

I've had black patent Tory Burch Miller sandals for years now and have been wanting to add a nude pair so when Neimans' had a sale which allowed me to get these discounted, I jumped at the chance. And just like my patent ones, I LOVE these.  They go with so many outfits.  If you haven't treated yourself to a pair of these, I highly recommend you do!   

#4 - 1901 Stripe Dress

I LOVE this 1901 dress!  It's so comfortable.  Figure flattering.  And it has POCKETS!  There's also a cute tie detail in the back. Comes in a navy/blue option as well.  Shop the other pieces in my look - necklace and shoes.  


I listed this dress last but I probably should have listed it first because it's my FAVORITE new dress.  I picked it up during the Mother's Day sale.  It is super cute and very figure flattering.  Comes in a few other colors/prints.  It's by a favorite Anthro brand of mine - Maeve.  And I'm wearing my new favorite Marc Fisher shoes.


 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...