Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Family Picture Coordination...Need your Help!!!

We leave for the beach in a little over a week and we always take a nice family shot on the beach.  I'm trying to coordinate outfits this year.  The minis will be wearing these dresses that were made by a very talented friend of ours.  They are sooo cute.  They have the girls names on them and a heart on the ribbon with Big Sis and Lil Sis written. 


I decided that I wanted to wear white and I think I'm going to have Hubs wear navy shorts and this shirt.  I need your help deciding which white dress to wear.  Below are four options...let me know what you think! 

#1 -  LOFT Eyelet Dress 
Love the eyelet detail on this dress and the wide sleeves.  It's lined so not see through.  It's a little boxy but doesn't bother me.  Definitely runs big so size down.  I'm wearing an XS regular...not petite for reference. 

#2 - Target Lace Dress
This lace dress from Target just screams beach (in my opinion).  Love the length, lace detail and tiered bottom.  It's a little big but I think I could get away with it especially with the under $30 price tag.  I'd recommend sizing down. 

#3 - Button Up Dress
This dress is very reminiscent of one I love from Target so of course I really liked it.  Very flattering and comfortable.  And not see through.  True to size.  Didn't realize the picture turned out blurry till after I uploaded it...sorry!

#4 - Lace Halter
I love this one...and it might be my favorite.  This is sooo flattering.  I love the mix of lace and Swiss dots.  I definitely could dress this up or down.  I'm wearing an XSP for reference.  Definitely size down. 


 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...