Thursday, June 21, 2018

Trunk Club Reveal #8


I LOVE this Chelsea28 tank from my latest Trunk Club. The color was sooo pretty but it was a little too low cut for me. It's also available in a navy/white print. True to size. Get other items in this look - jeans and shoes.  

This is a cute shift dress. Love the floral print. You can dress it up or down. Fit is true to size. Please note the length...I'm 5'1" and it's pretty short on me and I'm not wearing a petite size. And if you don't already have these sandals they are a staple...totally worth the splurge! 

 I was really excited when I saw these Toms sandals in this month's trunk because I love a good neutral sandal and I'm looking for another super casual pair so I don't always wear flip flops. Really like the style of these and they are very comfortable but unfortunately my feet are too narrow for it and I was having a hard time keeping them on my feet. I have pretty narrow feet so I don't think others would have this issue. Comes in all sorts of colors and there's a neutral one with fun color pom poms. 

At first when this Top Shop dress arrived, I wasn't even going to try it because it wasn't anything I would normally have picked but after trying it on I LOVED it. The stripes are very flattering and I color combo works great. I would have liked to have tried a size smaller because this one felt big to me but that exchange option wasn't available. 

Who knew my favorite shift dress is now available in stripe and checkered pattern options....AND it's 40% off!! Both are super cute options but I love the stripe...figure flattering for sure. Consider sizing down as these run big. Check out the solid option if that's more your style. 

I don't NEED white jeans but these Vigoss ones are SUPER cute.  They are supposed to be cropped but of course on me are ankle length which works great.  They have some distressing which give them a more casual look which I like.  Fit is true to size.  And price point is great at $69.  Highly recommend.  Shop the other pieces in this look - top and shoes.  



 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...