Friday, June 22, 2018

Five Friday Favorites - Finds Under $40

I wanted to focus this week's Five Friday Favorites on some of favorite finds under $40.  

These are some fabulous PJs from Amazon...super soft and comfortable.  They are part of Amazon Wardrobe so you can try a couple sizes/patterns before actually purchasing them.  I ended up sticking with an XS because they top of of the S was too big.  Lots of patterns to pick from. 

#2 - BP Sunglasses 
These are fabulous BP sunglasses for $14.  Love the mirrored frames and tortoise shell detail.  I keep these in my car for when I forget my sunglasses which happens a lot.  Definitely recommend.  

 Love the color and style of this dress.  Fit is super cute, flattering and true to size.  My only complaint is this was really itchy on my skin.  Necklace isn't available anymore but found a similar one that is also under $40. 

#4 - A New Day tank and #5 - Universal Thread shorts
You can get this combined outfit for under $40!  The tank is a super soft cotton and so flowy.  Comes in a few different colors and its only $8.  True to size.  And the Universal Thread shorts are amazing.  Remind me of my Paige ones but they are a third of the price.  Also true to size. 



 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...