Monday, June 4, 2018

May Monthly #OOTD Favorites

There were SO many favorite outfits I wore in May.  I think part of it was because April was such a cold and miserable month.  Check out my favorite looks...some of which are on sale!

I absolutely LOVING this outfit...and it's super affordable. The skirt has more pink in it...the picture makes it look very orange. Shop full look below. 



Skirt on clearance)


Another fabulously affordable outfit.  This dress is technically a midi length but on my 5'1" frame it's more maxi which is fine by me because its so hard to find maxi dresses for my height.  Shop all pieces in this look...  



I used to shop at Boden all the time but some reason stopped the last couple of years...until now.  Obsessed with this skirt.  The pattern is so pretty and will go with so many thing.  Runs true to size.  
Top 

I discovered a new brand I really love called 1901.  They are available at Nordstrom (of course) and this dress is my first favorite from them.  On sale right now!!  

Dress (runs large) 


This is such a fab Target Style dress. Highly recommend. Perfect with or without the denim jacket.  Again another "midi" length that's more of a maxi on me.  Hurry because this will sell out.  
Jacket (similar) 




I love the navy, white and red combo! So classic. 
Top  


 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...