Saturday, June 9, 2018

Saturday Sorting - Bathing Suit Organization

This is a short Saturday sorting post but made a BIG difference in my closet.  For the longest time I've had my bathing suits in two plastic bins in my closet.  Constantly getting messy, hard to find what I wanted and overall just an eye sore.  So I went to Pinterest for some inspiration and here's where it led me.

I never thought in a million years to use a shoe organizer to tidy up my bikinis and one pieces.  It works so well.  I specifically chose this one on Amazon because it was too sided.  One side had smaller pockets than the other.  


Smaller pockets for bikinis and bigger pockets for tankinis and one pieces.  Everything fit perfectly and it was a great exercise to get rid of some that I'd been holding onto.  

Now I hang them in my closet right next to my cover up.  Fits so nicely.  One of these days I'm going to finally finish organizing my closet and will give you the full tour but for now you get it in pieces.  

There are lots of shoe organizer options.  I chose this one because it had good reviews, was dual sided with varies pocket sizes and wasn't too long.  




 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...