Friday, August 10, 2018

Five Friday Favorites #31 - Beauty Loves

This week's Five Friday Favorites is doing a little shift from clothes to all things beauty.  Here are five of the beauty items I'm loving right now.

#1 - Dyson Blowdryer
The Dyson blow dyer was a definite splurge at $399 but it's SOOOO worth it.  My hair dries in half the time and it stays healthier longer.  I was really hoping for all of you that this would have been part of the Nordstrom sale but it wasn't however there will be other opportunities for sales.  I bought mine earlier in the year when Sephora was having their VIB sale so I got 15% off.  It's totally worth it it though at the full price...of course only if you have hair like mine that takes FOREVER to dry and gets processed a lot with the flat iron.

#2 - Charlotte Tilbury Healthy Glow

This stuff is AMAZING.  I don't know about you but my skin tone fluctuates SO much in the summer so I don't bother with foundation.  And this tinted moisturizer is a great alternative!  My friend got hooked and shared a sample and after one use I bought a bottle.  It's amazing.  Lightweight and blends in really nicely.  It's unisex so your hubs can use it too.

#3 - Detox and Sheet Masks 


Lately I've been loving the way my skin looks and feels after I do this combo mask routine.  First I do the Colleen Rothschild Detox mask to detox my pores and balance my complexion.  Then to give my skin a nice drink of water and overall just rejuvenate it I use this sheet mask.  This is a fabulous combo and it does take time but I usually do it once a month (or after a trip) while I'm folding laundry.

#3 - Dry Shampoo 
I've posted about this before but hands down my FAVORITE dry shampoo is by Ricky Alessandro (who also happens to be my amazing hair stylist).  I personally prefer an aerosol vs. powder.  This one is easy to use, doesn't leave a residue, smells great and works really well.  I use on my hair before I go to bed and it really limits the greasiness.  Sometimes I can go 3-4 days without washing my hair.

#5 - Sonia Kashuk Make Up Brushes
Make up brushes can be very expensive but I found a great alternative in the Sonia Kashuk line from Target.  I really like the ones with the bronze/gold handle.  They are super soft bristle and so far the blush and eye shadow ones I have are holding up.  Definitely recommend.


#5 - Neutrogena Make Up Remover Wipes

I use these Neutrogena wipes 1-2 times a day.  They are the best at night for removing all my makeup before I cleanse.  I use them in the morning before I go to the gym, I travel with them.  I always have a stash because I use Target subscription (same as Amazon Subscribe and Save).  Definitely recommend them.  Disclosure: I do use a separate eye make up remover for certain mascaras because I don't think this takes it all off.

 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...