Sunday, August 12, 2018

DRESSING ROOM DIARIES - J.Crew Factory

Recapping my dressing room reviews from my visit to J.Crew Factory the other day.  And don't forget about J.Crew's new rewards program for both J.Crew and J.Crew Factory...make sure you sign up so you can get free shipping.

Tie-waist tops are very trendy right now and very cute! J.Crew Factory has some cute solid and print options for $30. True to size. Get these looks - print tie top / solid tie top / jeans 

You all know I LOVE eyelet so I had to try this J.Crew Factory top. I love the detail across the neckline and sleeves. It's gathered at the wrists for a nice fit. The body of the shirt is a heavier linen fabric. And I just LOVE this color (also comes in three others). Great for now with a pair of shorts or as the temperatures get cooler with a pair of jeans. True to size.  Get this look - shirt / jeans

I love dresses and this one has a super cute ruffle sleeve detail. Perfect dress for now and as we transition to fall weather. Also comes in black/white and ivory/navy stripe. True to size. Get this look - dress / shoes 

I really, really love this chambray dress. It's the perfect transition dress....great now with sandals but once the weather get cooler you can pair it with a cardigan and boots. I found this dress to run big so consider sizing down. I felt like I was swimming in the XS so ordering an XXS to see if that works better. Stay tuned. Get this look - dress / shoes


Another dress that you can take from summer to fall. Love the red/white stripe (also comes in navy/white stripe) with the subtle ruffle poplin sleeves. Fit is true to size (a little on the long size with my 5'1" frame). Under $40! Get this look - dress / shoes

Both of these are super cute fall outfits Just need the right shoes...flats or boots would definitely work. True to size on the shirt and skirts (the tan one is elastic elastic so has some stretch). Get this look - shirt / tan skirt / blue skirt 



 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...