Tuesday, August 14, 2018

LOOK FOR LESS Finds

I LOVE a good LOOK FOR LESS find and lately there have been some really great dupes so I'm highlighting my favorite save or splurge options...stuff for now, when the weather gets cooler and great transition items.  The first pic is always the save and the second is the splurge. 

It's pretty amazing how almost identical this look for less is. On the left are the save from Target's Universal Thread line. They are actually more comfortable (in my opinion) than the splurge Steve Madden's. I wish these had come out earlier this summer because I would have gotten those instead.  The save option only come in full sizes so if in between size up (I normally wear a 6.5 and the 7 fit me). Get both options - SAVE with Target or SPLURGE with Steven Madden

The Thread and Supply fleeces are super popular but a little pricey...not to worry there's a fabulous look for less find on Amazon. And I actually like it better. The Thread and Supply ones fit way too big (in my opinion) and the Amazon one gives you more of a shape.  I'm wearing an XS in Amazon and S (smalles size available) in Thread and Supply.  Comes in a bunch of colors. I'm in smokey gray in Amazon and Charcoal in Thread and Supply. Check both versions  - SAVE with Amazon or SPLURGE with Thread and Supply.

You all know I love the Leith shift dress from Nordstrom.  I mean I own more than one!  Lucky for you I found a great save option from Target for almost half the price.   The Target version is a little long on me but overall the rest fits almost exactly the same as the Nordstrom one.  Like the Leith version it runs on the big size so you could size down.  Get both options - SAVE with Target or SPLURGE with Nordstorm.  

Found a great save option for my herringbone puffy vest from J.Crew last year.  Amazon is offering it for $30 and it looks identical to the one I have.  The reviews are really good and Amy from The BeYOUtiful Purpose is rocking it!  The reviews are really good, almost FIVE stars from more than 1,000 people.  I've heard the fit is a little small so consider sizing up.

Check out two of my other blogger friends rocking it too - Midwest Money Saving Mommas and The Humble Warrior -



I LOVE my Tory Burch Millers.  I wear them all spring/summer.  Not everyone wants to splurge on them and they are pricey.  Don't worry, I've got a VERY affordable alternative.  The ones on the left are from Amazon and come in a bunch of color and are a fraction of the price.  Get both options - SAVE with Amazon OR SPLURGE with Tory Burch.  

 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...