Thursday, August 16, 2018

DRESSING ROOM DIARIES - LOFT

LOFT is having 40% of EVERYTHING with code SUMMER4EVER.  So many cute new arrivals.  Check out my latest dressing room diaries with some really great transition pieces as we head into fall...

I picked up this pretty kimono. It's on sale (30% off). This will be a great transition piece from summer to fall...wear with white jeans and sandals now then transition to jeans and flats or heels in fall. Get this look - kimono // tank (similar) // jeans // shoes 

You know I love a good romper and LOFT has been killing it lately with their offerings. I LOVE this lace one. The detail on the sleeves and down the front is so pretty. Fit is true to size. I'm wearing regular XS but definitely could have done petite for a shorter short length. Get the romper here

I love this floral pattern. It's perfect for fall...perfect transition piece. I can wear now and layer it later. Dress it up or down. True to size. I'm wearing the petite here but ended up getting the regular XS because I wanted a little more length. Get this look - top // jeans

Love a good jumpsuit and this polka dot one from LOFT is sooo cute. Comes in regular and petite length. I'm wearing the regular length because I like the longer leg. My usual size 2 was a little snug across the chest so consider sizing up. And you can wear a regular bra...straps didn't show for me. Pair a white blazer over this and you can wear it to work. I didn't take it home with me because it wasn't on sale but I will definitely snag it the next LOFT sale. Check it out here.

This Lou & Grey tank is SOOOO soft at LOFT. And I love the color (comes in others as well). True to size and a great transition piece as you can layer it with this fabulous white sweater. Great for now, fall and spring. True to size (but it is a loose fitting style). Get this look - tee // cardigan // jeans.

How freakin adorable is this ruffle hem swing dress?!?!? I'm obsessed!! It's so flattering. Great for now or with a sweater and tights. Perfect year round dress. If I didn't already have a similar one from LOFT last year I would have totally snagged it. True to size. Also comes in a fun pink color that's on sale. 
I'm so bummed this picture turned out blurry and doesn't really do this outfit justice. It's SOOO cute and the perfect fall transition look. Love the floral print of the top and you can wear it off the shoulders if you want. Pants are a great army green. This outfit encompasses the perfect fall color palette. Get the look - shirt // pants

Love this black and white stripe hooded open cardigan.  Perfect for athleisure or with jeans.  Great layering piece as we get into cooler months.  True to size.  Get this look - tee (similar) // cardigan // jeans

I've always loved LOFT's mix media tops. They are very comfortable and great for any occasion. Love the slate blue pattern of this one for fall. Great transition piece. True to size.

Love Lou & Grey for their super soft fabrics and this sweatshirt is soooo amazingly comfortable. You can wear it all year round. I always like to size up for a looser fit. 


 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...