Friday, August 17, 2018

Five Friday Favorites #32

This week's Five Friday Favorites is focused on really great pieces for your fall wardrobe AND they are ALL ON SALE!! 

#1 - J.Crew Factory Sweater Blazer and #2 - J.Crew Factory Leopard Flats 
This is the PERFECT fall outfit.  You can dress it up or down.  I wore this sweater blazer all fall and winter last year.  Get this look - blazer // top (similar) // necklace // jeans (similar) // shoes

#3 - Lush Tunics 
My Lush tunic collection started with a black one over a year ago and then I added a brown one when they went on sale in the spring.  This is a must have piece in your wardrobe.  I feel like they are always on sale.  It's great for work or play.  It's a simple blouse tunic but the right accessories can make it your own.  I'm wearing a fab layering necklace with the black outfit and three separate bracelets with the brown.  There are so many different color options, definitely recommend you have one or two in your wardrobe. 

#4 - Accessories
 
The right accessory can take an outfit from looking blah and boring to fabulous!  Fall has a lot of basics and dark colors but pairing it with an earring, bag or scarf can really brighten it up.  These three items are some of my favorites and they are all on sale right now - Wisten earrings, Ombre necklaceTaj clutch and infinity scarf


#5 - Gibson Tunic
This tunic by Gibson is SOOOO soft.  I LOVE it sooo much that I bought it in black last year AND with it on sale again I ordered the gray...just waiting for it to arrive.  It's so soft.  You can wear it off the shoulder but I prefer the cowlneck turtleneck style.  Lots of colors to pick from.  Runs a little big so consider sizing down.  I'm good in my usual XS. 


 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...