Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Nordstrom Rack Finds

Since Nordstrom Rack has a minimum of $100 for free shipping (and I hate paying for shipping) I thought I would share with you a recap of my favorite pieces that have moved over there so you can start shopping for these bargains!  

This is one of two pairs of my favorite Vince Camuto booties that have moved over to Nordstrom Rack and they are under $70!!! I have them in two colors I love them so much. Fit is true to size and they are VERY comfortable. 

The other pair of Vince Camuto booties I love are these flat ones and they are also under $70! Come in a bunch of colors with a good amount of sizes left but they won't last long. Some say they run a half size big but I am fine with my traditional size. 

This is my FAVORITE color because it works all year long.  And this #gibsonliy dress is the perfect transition piece from summer to fall because you can layer it.  Other colors available.  True to size. 

This is my favorite piece from the #gibsonxliy collaboration.  The stripe shirt is SOOOO soft.  It's super cozy and can be worn all year long.  Runs big so I recommend sizing down.  I'm wearing petite XS.  Also comes in navy and white stripe. 

You've probably been seeing me (and definitely will keep seeing me) sport these super cute slip ons from Vince. I got them last year at the Nordstrom Anniversary sale and now they've moved over to Nordstrom Rack for under $100. They are the perfect fall shoe. Dress them up or down. They go with so much and are super comfortable. Comes in a few colors. True to size. And the stripe shirt is a fabulous new find from Target so a great price point...get it here.

These Vince milo slides are SO comfortable and such a great fall/winter shoe.  Goes with almost any outfit.  Most colors are sold out but the black (which is probably the most versatile) is still available in a lot of styles.  


 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...