Wednesday, September 26, 2018

DRESSING ROOM DIARIES - Amazon Leggings

I've been hearing really good things about the leggings sold on Amazon so I thought I would take advantage of Prime Wardrobe and try out a few.  I'm wearing the same super soft and comfortable Daily Ritual sweatshirt

Who doesn't love camo?  I've heard really good things about Core 10 so I had to try these leggings.  They are technically 7/8 cropped leggings but they fit me perfectly as full length.  Very comfortable but definitely run a little small.  I'd recommend sizing up one size on these.  They have a bit of a shine/sheen to them so if that's not your thing, I'd wouldn't recommend these. 

Next up is a pair of PrAna brand leggings and again these are supposed to be capri length but on my 5'1" frame they are basically full length.  Another great quality pair of leggings.  Love the heathered look.  True to size.  Also come in a charcoal gray and purple/red color.  Would recommend these for lounging or working out. 

And the last pair of leggings I tried were another pair of Core 10.  These are also 7/8 length.  Love a good basic black and you can never have too many.  These are really great quality with a great under $40 price tag.  I went with my traditional size of XS and found them to be great...a little snug but didn't bother me.  If you don't like them very snug, you might consider sizing down. 



 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...