Monday, September 24, 2018

The Hunt for Perfect Green Pants

One of the fashion items I don't have in my closet for fall that I want to find is the perfect army green pant.  I started the hunt in August and think I have finally found the one I wanted.  I decided for the this search, I'd photograph each one in the same spot, wearing the same outfit so you can get the best comparison. 
shirt (similar) / pants / shoes
First up is a pair from Old Navy...high rise rockstar skinny jeans.  The color was a little lighter than I was looking for. Overall the fit was great but even with petite length, it's too long on me.  

shirt (similar) / pants / shoes

Here's another great Old Navy pair...who doesn't love an elastic waist, right!  The Rockstar Jeggings are very popular among readers.  I love the color and the overall fit but the length (even petite) was still a little long for my 5'1" frame. Definitely recommend if you are taller than me. 

shirt (similar) / pants / shoes
Love the color of these J.Crew ones and the overall fit from the knees up.  However, not a fan of the knees down.  The cut was just too wide.  I wish it was more of a skinny fit and if they were I would have definitely kept them.  They are great pants but it's not the look I'm going for.  True to size.  

I saved the best for last...the winners.  If you've been following me for some time, you know I love Kut from the Kloth because they are great quality denim, fit really well and they make petites that work for my height.  Ironically these are not petite but they are the Donna cropped length which in regular size fit me me as regular length pants.  Love these colored denim...perfect color, really great fit and a good price point.  I'm bummed the Old Navy ones didn't work out because they were a better price point but these are fabulous and I know they will last.  


 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...