Friday, October 5, 2018

Five Friday Favorites - Amazon Fashion

You all have been loving my Amazon fashion finds so I thought I'd focus this week's Five Friday Favorites on some of my recent favorite finds...

#1 - Camo Leggings
 I get sooo bored sometimes with my basic black leggings so these Core 10 leggings are a much needed changed.  They are durable enough to workout it but you can go from the gym to the store no problem...or you can just use them for your lounge wear.  They do run a tad small so consider sizing up.  I paired with another Amazon favorite, Daily Ritual turtleneck

#2 - Snuggly Fleece
This is such a soft and snuggle fleece.  And the perfect dupe/look for less for the very popular Thread and Supply fleece.  It's great price point too.  Now I just wish the weather would get cool enough for me to wear it.  Fit is true to size. 


#3 - Pajamas
If you've been following Christina's Favorite Things then you know I'm addicted to pajamas.  These are my second pair of Mae pjs and they are just SO soft.  I LOVE them.  Fit is true to size.  Other patterns are available.  Highly recommend. 

#4 - Peplum Top
Big thanks to Cassie at Hi Sugarplum! for this recommendation.  I LOVE this top for something fun and different.  The peplum detail is so cute...it's made of scuba material so it definite holds it's shape.  It's the perfect twist on a black top for a night out.  Definitely recommend...it's under $20!  True to size.  Comes in a few other colors and long sleeve option. 

#5 - Ella Moon Lace Top
This Ella Moon top is the priciest on the list this week at just under $50 but it's so worth it.  The lace detail is beautiful and I love the bell sleeves.  You can dress it up or down.  It's versatile for almost any season.  Fit is true to size. 

And one extra because she's just so darn cute in this dress...
I'm a new fan of the Fire Arm brand.  This dress is the first thing I tried for Big Mini and it's sooo cute.  And they have so many cute patterns and styles available.  They look just like Mini Boden but the quality isn't the same and I'm ok with that for clothes that I know will likely get ruined.  True to size. 


 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...