Saturday, October 6, 2018

DRESSING ROOM DIARIES - Target's Prologue Line

I've shared bits and pieces from my at home try on session of Target's new Prologue line over on my FB page but wanted to have everything in one place for you to access.  Check out the great pieces...and really good prices. 


am loving this short sleeve boucle sweater. It's surprisingly not itchy and I love that its a longer short sleeve. Wear with work pants or jeans. Get this look -

shirt / necklace (on sale) / jeans / shoes 

LOVING this dolman sleeve pullover sweater. Fit is really great. And I just love this look because you can dress it up or down...wear with jeans or work pants. Fit is true to size. Also comes in black.

dress / booties 

I'm loving this dress. It's made of a scuba/sweatshirt material so it's extremely soft. This color is amazing and it also comes in gray. I'm wearing my usual XS but it's definitely big so consider sizing down. 

shirt / pants / shoes 

These are these FABULOUS pants! They are supposed to be more of a cropped length but they fit me great right below the ankle. Love the slit detail at the bottom. Lightweight material which reflects the $29.99. Comes in a couple colors but I love this blue. True to size. These are definitely keepers. 

 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...