Thursday, November 8, 2018

Dressing Room Diaries - Target Finds

With Target's promo of get a $10 gift card with a $50 purchase, I thought I would share some of my favorite recent finds.  Great stuff for you or gift ideas for the holidays.  


These boots are by far my favorite recent Target purchase.  These boots are so comfortable and on trend right now.  Love the faux suede.  Heel isn't too high.  Goes great with anything.  I've paired them with jeans and dresses.  Comes in a couple other colors.  True to size.  


This is the newest and most favorite sweater of my recent finds at Target.  I looove the blouson sleeves.  Fit is great, quality is good and lots of colors to pick from.  This one was supposed to be red but it's more a red/orange vs. a red/red which I wanted.


I love a cozy sweater in the fall and winter and this one is perfect.   Nice chunky knit and really like the big turtleneck.  Longer length so you could pair with leggings too.  Lots of colors to pick from.   


Who doesn't love a pair of fun, fashionable sneakers.  These fun gold ones (also come in silver) and the perfect and affordable.  Only come in full sizes so I sized down a half size and they fit great.  


I've always been a big fan of sweater vests.  I added this gray one to my collection (also comes in burgundy).  It's one size fits all and I didn't find that a problem (I'm 5'1" for reference).  Works great for work or play...dress it up with jewels.   


It's crazy that these sweaters are under $20 because they look and feel so much more expensive.  Lots of colors to pick from.  Fit is true to size.  Great gift for yourself or any lady in your family...flattering on all body types.   


Sweater ponchos are a must for me in cooler temperatures.  I think you either love them or hate them and well I REALLY love them.  I have several in my closet.  This one from Target is so cute and affordable.  Also comes in burgundy.  They are one size fits all. 


I'm become more and more of an animal print girl.  This sweater has been REALLY popular and now I know why.  Super cute, soft and goes with so much.  You can dress it up or down.  Definitely recommend.  




 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...