Friday, November 9, 2018

Five Friday Favorites - Beauty Splurges

With Sephora's sale going on (code: VIBBONUS; anyone qualifies if you sign up for their insider program which is free), I thought I'd focus this week's Five Friday Favorites on some of my favorite splurges that you can get discounted thanks to this sale -


#1: Dyson Blow Dryer
Totally worth the splurge.  I bought the Dyson blow dryer in the spring during Sephora's spring VIB sale and I LOVE it.  Totally worth the price tag but with this sale you can get a little discount and this set has four free Ouai products to try out.
Alterna Caviar

#2: Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Mascara
I'm usually a drugstore kind of mascara girl but anytime I can get this Bobbi Brown mascara on sale I snag one up because I LOVE it.  Makes my eye lashes so long and voluminous.  Obsessed.  Totally worth the splurge.


#3: Alterna Caviar Moisture Replenish 
I got hooked on this shampoo and conditioner during the Nordstrom Anniversary sale last year.  Love how soft my hair feels after using this.  Really gives it the moisture it needs from the blow drying and flat ironing without weighing it down.  It also doesn't make it too greasy the next day.  Highly recommend!

#4: Kerastase Hair Mask
Another go-to hair favorite...this one I've been using for a little over a year now.  Once I week I shampoo with Kerastase Nutritive shampoo and then apply the corresponding hair mask.  It's the perfect weekly treatment to keep my hair healthy and help prevent split ends.  Again, doesn't weigh my hair down or make it greasy.  Highly recommend.


#5: Coola Anti-Aging Face Serum
I love this product because it gives me just a subtle sunkissed glow.  I mix a couple drops in my nightly moisturizer and then wake up with just a touch of color.  Right now because it would look weird if I was really tan I do it 1-2 times a week but in the summer I do it almost every other night.  As I get older the less I want my face to see the sun so this helps still give me the color I want without the aging.


 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...