Friday, February 8, 2019

Five Friday Favorites - Recent Amazon Purchases

I apologize for the briefness of this week's Five Friday Favorites but with two sick kids and husband in the house it's been hard to find time to get this written.  I've been doing A LOT of Amazon shopping lately so I thought I would share my top five favorite purchases from the last month.  There's a little of this and a little of that...


#1 - Down Puffer Coat
If you follow Christina's Favorite Things on Facebook then you have definitely seen this coat.  SO many people were raving about it that I had to try it and I LOVE IT!  It's SO comfortable and REALLY warm (I wore it when we were having Polar Vortex).  I'm wearing an XS but probably could have gotten away with XXS.  I'm personally a big fan of the green color but there are other colors are available.  This also goes on lightning deal a lot so follow my FB page and Instagram and I'll alert you when it's coming up.


#2 - Mixing Bowls 

I know totally random but I've been on the hunt for a set like this.  I LOVE to cook and for as long as I can remember I've been using the same two nesting bowls as my prep bowls (one of which was cracked).  I pulled the trigger on these when they went on lightning deal and so glad I did.  I've used at least one almost every day since I got them.  Highly recommend. 

#3 - Flameless LED Candles

I have been looking for thinner flameless pillar candles for years to put in these lanterns I got.  Seriously like 3 or 4 years.  Whatever I ended up finding were super expensive until this Amazon purchase.  It's great because they are remote controlled so I can have them on or off whenever I want.  And there's a timer as well in case I forget to turn them off.  Highly recommend!  I ended up getting two sets to fill out the lanterns. 

#4 - I Need a New Butt book
I forget where I saw this book but I had to get it for my kiddos because they love potty humor.  It's the perfect small gift for them for Valentine's Day.  I love when I can find a book that gives my girls a good laugh. 

#5 - Heart Dress for Little Mini
How cute is Little Mini in this dress?!?!?!  It's by far her new favorite...wears it once a week.  It's the third dress I've bought for her from them.  She loves all things twirly and so when I can find affordable ones she loves, I stock up.  Definitely recommend!


 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...