Sunday, March 31, 2019

Dressing Room Diaries - March Amazon Haul



I am OBSESSED with this stripe dress. Love the ruffle sleeve detail and tiered skirt. So flowy and fun, now I just need an occasion to wear it. It is a little low cut so if you have a larger chest you might want to pair with a cami. I'm a 34B/C and felt secure in it. Fit is true to size, I'm wearing an XS.



I had been wanting this top since last summer. I LOVE the embroider detail...lots of fun pops of color. Dress it up or down. Wear with shorts or pants. True to size. I'm wearing a small/US 2.


Finally got around to trying the peplum top that everyone is raving about and now I know why. SOOO cute. Super soft cotton and really flattering. Perfect spring transition top. Comes in a bunch of colors. True to size.



Amazon's Daily Ritual brand for the win again! This time with denim. These jeans are SO comfortable, fit amazingly well and come in short length. Oh and did I mention they are under $40!!! Fit is true to size. Different washes and lengths available. HIGHLY recommend.

shirt / jeans / shoes

Another Daily Ritual winner.  Love this navy/white stripe tee.  Fitted across the bust and lots of movement through the body.  Fit is true to size.  Other colors available.




LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these platform sandals. This style is on trend this season. I'm seeing them everywhere. At first try they seem comfortable but only time will tell over time. Comes in a bunch of colors and band styles. I like this basic tan color as it will go with so many things. Fit is true to size and they are under $35!!! 

 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...