Thursday, March 7, 2019

Finding the PERFECT One Piece Bathing Suit

With spring breaks coming up, I've been getting a lot of requests for one piece bathing suit recommendations so here's a bunch of reviews from Amazon and J.Crew.  I want to try Target next so let me know if you've had your eye on any specific ones.

First time trying the Hilor brand on Amazon and REALLY liked this bathing suit.  I felt secure and everything was in its place.  Flattering cut across the neck and waist.  Very comfortable too.  Other colors available.  I'm wearing a small.

Love the one shoulder look in one piece bathing suits and this one from Cupshe doesn't disappoint.  Fit is pretty good...there was a little extra fabric in the torso but it looked like ruching detail so it worked.  Love the ruffle over the shoulder.  Super cute.

This is the most revealing suit I tried on...definitely doesn't have the support like the other ones.  It's no surprise that this one was Hubby's favorite.  I definitely couldn't wear this while playing with the kids in the pool but if it was just Hubs and I relaxing at the pool/beach (when does that get to happen) this would be perfect.  Very flattering and comes in a bunch of colors.  Cupshe wins again!

This suit was tooo cute to not keep.  Love the white and floral print.  Again with the one shoulder and ruffle detail.  It's really flattering and will look even better once I have a tan.  And you can't beat the $20 price tag.  Other prints and solid options available too.  Really, really love this one!!!

This is the other suit I kept from the haul.  Another winner from Cupshe!  Love the cross back detail and the color blocking is on point.  I definitely need a tan because the top portion of the color block matches me.  Gives a little cleavage but still feel secure.  With the dark color on the bottom I feel it's sliming on the waist too.  Definitely recommend.


I've always been a big fan of J.Crew swim suits but never tried their one pieces.  This deep plunge is a winner.  Yes it's revealing but I felt pretty secure in it like nothing was going to fall out.  Lots of color options to pick from...I LOVE the red and way out of my comfort zone.  The navy is pretty too.  I'm actual in a size smaller (2...my usual J.Crew size) than the rest of the suits I tried and it works well.

I really like the one shoulder tie detail of this J.Crew bathing suit.  The bottom however was cut really high...like 80s high...and I felt really uncomfortable in it.  Other than that the fit worked.  I'm in a size 2 again.  Lots of colors to pick from.

Now this isn't technically a one piece but not as much skin showing with the high waist so thought I would throw it in here -
I really like the sporty look of this Cupshe two piece suit.  The top has a high halter like tie back top so everything is covered and secure.  The high waist bottoms give you a little more tummy control than a typical bikini.  Love the palm print on the top and it pairs so nicely with the simple black bottoms.

And I can't do this post without sharing last year's find from Cupshe...
LOVE this Cupshe one.  Wore the other weekend to a birthday party and all the first grade girls said I looked like a mermaid.  I'll take that as a compliment!!!


 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...