Friday, March 8, 2019

Five Friday Favorites - Staying Hydrated Inside and Out

The ups and downs of the weather temperature have my skin all out of wack so I thought I would focus this week's Five Friday Favorites on how I stay hydrated inside and out.

#1 - FACE

In addition to my normal face routine, when my skin is feeling dry I use Colleen Rothschild Intensive Hydrating Mask.  Does wonders for my skin...like giving it a big glass of water.  You can either tissue it off or leave it on.  I usually just leave it on so it can all soak in.

#2 - EYES
The older I'm getting the more I'm noticing bags and dryness under my eyes.  The Bright Eye Complex from Rodan and Fields has really transformed them and I see a difference if I don't use it.  I apply a small amount under my eyes each morning and follow with my eye cream.  And on really bad days (if I have time) I slap these eye patches on and WOW what a quick fix! 


#3 - BODY
I've been using Neutrogena Lightweight Body Oil for years and years and it never fails.  I apply a generous amount right before I'm going to get out of the shower.  It's super moisturizing but not too heavy.  I use it year round.  I follow it up with a moisturizer...right now I'm rotating between Aveeno and Rodan and Fields.  The reason for rotating is the Rodan one is a little pricey but I LOVE it!


#4 - HAIR
Once I week I give my hair a good old soaking in Kerastase Nutritive Mask for Dry Thick Hair (they also have one for fine hair).  I put it in my hair right after shampooing and leave in for the rest of my shower before rinsing it out.  Keeps my hair healthy, shining and smooth.  Highly recommend!   

#5 - INSIDE

Only way I know how to stay hydrated on the inside is through lots and lots of WATER.  For working out I LOVE Camelbak straw water bottles...makes it easy to drink while I'm on the treadmill or want to take a quick sip in between workouts. 

For just around the house, I go back and forth between water bottles.  Right now I'm loving this one that came in my VineOh! box.  It's glass and holds a good amount of water...and it's cute!! 

 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...