Friday, March 15, 2019

Five Friday Favorites - A Little of This and A Little of That

This week's Five Friday Favorites is a mix of a bunch of things I'm loving right now...shoes, clothes and household stuff.  Check it out.

 #1 - Platform Sandals from Amazon



LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these platform sandals from Amazon. This style is on trend this season. I'm seeing them everywhere. At first try they seem comfortable but only time will tell over time. Comes in a bunch of colors and band styles. I like this basic tan color as it will go with so many things. Fit is true to size and they are under $35!!! Don't have a color you like...try these from Target.

I ordered these ADORABLE succulents from Etsy seller SuccItUpSucculents as the favors for my sister's baby shower and they were AMAZING. A whole bunch of varieties came and even a few extras in case they were damaged in transit. She has all sort of amazing succulent offerings for you to have as favors for your next party, to gift or simply to have at your home. Highly recommend. And great news for you guys, she's offering 15% off for my readers with code CHRISTINASFAVS. Check out my other Etsy loves here.


You will be seeing this hat on repeat this summer. I've had it in my Amazon shopping cart saved items for a year now. I discovered it at the end of the season last year and decided to wait to pull the trigger till I actually needed one again. I'm so glad I did. I LOVE the look and fit. And you can't beat the under $20 price tag.

I am LOVING these New Balances I got from DSW. They are under $60 and the PERFECT blush pink for spring. You will start seeing these on repeat for sure. Very comfortable. Highly recommend.


I am DEFINITELY packing this Top Shop dress for spring break. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! It's so romantic and flowy and I'm a sucker for the eyelet detail. It runs big...I ended up sizing down one size. Also comes in blue. Now I just need a tan and it will look perfect! 


 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...