Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Target Tuesday - Dresses (and Jumpsuits) Try On

dress / shoes (similar)

I am OBSESSED with this Who What Wear dress from Target. Love the cap sleeves and the asymmetrical hem. It is such a flattering dress. Perfect for work or special event. I really have no reason to keep this based on the other dresses in my closet but this one just fits me SO well I think I need to.


I LOVE a good jumpsuit, especially when I can find one that's affordable and fits my short stature.  This one from the A New Day brand is perfect!!!  So comfortable and very flattering.  Love the cap sleeve detail, provides a little more coverage for those that don't want to expose shoulders.  Would work well for work events, wedding or a night out.  You can dress it up how you see fit.  True to size.


This dress is the perfect spring transition piece.  Love the romantic, whimsical feel of it.  Rose print with ruffle details and the perfect peek-a-boo slit.  The Xhilaration brand is junior sizing so I always go one size up and the small worked perfectly!

This Who What Wear brand jumpsuit is out of my comfort zone but I really liked it.  I think the vertical stripes are SO flattering...makes me look taller and leaner.  It's very comfortable and flowy.  Again the length is supposed to shorter but it still works for me and isn't too long.

dress / shoes (similar)

This faux ruffle dress from Who What Wear is so flattering.  I was so tempted to go with my usual black...other option is a black floral which is also very pretty.  This is a really flattering dress with super cute ruffle detail.  Dress it up or down.  Perfect for work or an event.



 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...