Thursday, June 13, 2019

Dressing Room Diaries - June Amazon Try On


dress / shoes

I LOVE, LOVE this shift dress from Lark and Ro.  The orange color is so vibrant and the details are on point with the collar and tie sleeves.  Comes in a couple of color options if orange isn't your thing.  Fit is true to size.


This is a super comfortable dress.  Super easy to just throw on for the day or dress it up.  Love the tiered detail.  Comes in other colors.  Fit is true to size.


Breathable material but not too sheer (at least with this blue) and fun pom pom detail. Comes in a BUNCH of colors. Highly recommend this one.


Looking for a simple, little black dress, then this Lark and Ro one is perfect.  The fit is extremely flattering.  Great length for most heights (wish it was a touch shorter for me but I'm in the minority at 5'1").  And you can wear a regular bra with it.  True to size.  Did I mention it has pockets too!!  Winner!  And if black isn't your thing, there are other colors available.


Navy is always a good cover up color based on my selection of swimwear. I love the detail on this one. So cute! Comes in other colors too. 


blouse / pants / shoes

This is a super cute blouse at a really affordable price.  You can dress it up or down.  Several colors available.  My only caution, if you are a shortie like me it's really long so just keep that in mind.

dress / shoes

I have a white party to go this month and this dress is PERFECT for it.  LOVE the eyelet detail throughout.  I feel secure without having to deal with a strapless bra (huge bonus) and the length is perfect on me (meant to be a shorter look but I don't mind it).  Fit is true to size.


If you've been following me for a while then you know I'm a BIG fan of Amazon's Daily Ritual brand.  Super SOFT fabrics and really comfortable pieces.  This dress is no exception.  It's like wearing pajamas.  You can dress it up or down.  Fit is true to size.  A bunch of colors available.


 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...