Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Searching for Cover Ups

Everyone loved my one piece bathing suit review and the next question I would get is what about cover ups.  So, here's a rundown of some I found this season.


Breathable material but not too sheer (at least with this blue) and fun pom pom detail. Comes in a BUNCH of colors. Highly recommend this one.


Navy Blue Cover Up

Navy is always a good cover up color based on my selection of swimwear. I love the detail on this one. So cute! Comes in other colors too. 


Black and White Stripe 

I love a black bathing suit...especially at the beach so if it gets sand stuck in the material you can't tell.  This is the perfect cover up for those suits.  Love the stripes and the hood is a cute detail.  Very lightweight material.  It doesn't come in XS but the S fits me just fine.


This is a super cute, oversized poncho but I'm wearing it as a cover up.  For us shorties, it's the perfect length.  Nice and oversized.  Love the exaggerated tie up detail.  If you are taller, this would be such a cute oversized hoodie!


I LOVE this cover up.  Great white gauze material and great pops of color with the fringe detail.  This is a go-to cover up for me.  I had the same one a few years ago but the pops of color were different.  Highly recommend.


You know I'm a sucker for eyelet so I had to try this J.Crew one out.  I love it.  The floral eyelet detail is SO pretty!  Three quarter length sleeve is great.  Remember I'm 5'1" so if you are taller it's definitely going to be short on you....fits me at tunic length.  True to size. 


This is such a chic cover up from Stella and Dot.  Love the blue and green detail trim.  You can wear it open like this or use the eye hook to close it in the front.  Goes with so many suits.


Another great white cover up from J.Crew but this time with super cute floral detail.  Love the detail down the front, sleeves and on the sides.  Also comes in navy and red (and that one is on sale).

 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...