Monday, July 22, 2019

Dressing Room Diaries - July Amazon Try On

Ok so full disclosure I did MOST of these try on technically in June but I knew I would be gone for the first two weeks in July and wouldn't have time to do a big Amazon try on for you all.


This is a super cute dress.  I love the color block (lots of color combos to pick from) and the hi lo hem is super cute.  Fit is a bit big.  The small was too big on me so consider sizing down.  


LOVE these sunglasses.  I may even like them more than the SOJOS.  Great sun protection and SO many fabulous color combinations to pick from.  And just like with the SOJOS they are extremely affordable.  I ended up getting another pair without mirrored lenses because I love them so much!  These were VERY popular with my family over vacation.  Almost EVERYONE ordered a pair.
Lots of different color combos to pick from.  I have the green mirror and brown.  Next I need to pick up the black.  Just make sure when you order you get the polarized ones.

This maxi dress is for all you tall ladies.  I SO wish this one fit me in the length because I LOVE it so much.  The colors are so perfect together and the tiered bottom is super cute.  I'm a big fan of the BB Dakota brand and this is an extension of their brand Jack by BB Dakota.  Other than the length on me, the fit is true to size.


Love the flattering fit of this fit and flare dress from Amazon's Lark and Ro brand.  It's so comfortable and the dress fits me so well.  Great for work or a night out.  Fit is true to size.

I honestly can say that I just planned on trying on this dress and then returning it after I gave it a review but as soon as I tried it on I needed to keep it!  It is GORGEOUS.  Is very flowy and I love the print.  Fit is true to size.  Now I just need to find an event to wear it too.


This is a super comfortable maxi dress.  Love the stripes (but it comes in other prints and solid options).  Fit is true to size.  Super soft cotton.  Would pair nicely with a denim jacket as well.  


This is such a cute babydoll dress.  Comes in a bunch of prints but I love the light blue and pink/purple floral print.  It's got a button down front so if you are bigger chested it might pull a bit.  And it's on the shorter size so keep that in mind.  Otherwise, fit is true to size.


This dress is so darling.  I love the ruffle sleeves and babydoll style.  Comes in a lot of colors but I'm partial to the red.  I think you could get away with again holiday time with some black tight and patent shoes.  Fit is true to size but it does run short.  It's above my knee in flats and I'm 5'1".  A bunch of colors available.


I went out of my comfort zone for these Amazon pants. They are not something I'd pick out but I'm glad I did. They are a super wide, flowy pant with slits on either side for even more movement. Perfect summer to fall transition. I should have steamed them at the bottom first but you get the idea. Fit was true to size.


I LOVE David Yurman jewelry and Hubs has been so kind to gift me a couple of pieces over the years. I don't always want to spend that kind of $$ on pieces I won't wear a lot. I found some great dupes for a fraction of the price. The quality isn't the same but they are great look-a-likes.


 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

1 comment:

Andrew Lace said...

Thank you for sharing

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...