Friday, August 2, 2019

Five Friday Favorites - New Beach Vacation Loves

With lots of folks headed out on vacation in August...mainly to the beach...I thought I'd share five new items that I brought with me on our beach vacation that I LOVED!

#1 - Rattan Purse

Nice hard exterior so it's durable.  Secures well and there's a lot of space for my stuff...and my Hubs.

#2 - Travel Bag
I always end up traveling with two (sometimes three) bags full of my face stuff, make up, hair stuff, etc. so I finally decided to get a bag big enough to fit everything.  This one from Target is FABULOUS.  I spotted it when I was getting some travel size items.  It fits EVERYTHING and its all organized.  HIGHLY recommend.

#3 - Portable Speaker
We actually purchased this speaker at the Target at the beach.  We wanted something that could hold up on the beach and at the pool.  This one was great.  Really good sound and it still worked after dropping it several times in the sand.

#4 - Supergoop Pump Sunscreen
I am going to buy this pump sunscreen every year moving forward.  It was SOO much easier to use and rub on than the other ones I've used.  Our beach routine every day was to get fully rub down with this sunscreen in the house before we headed to the beach.  It smells good and I really think the coverage was excellent.  No one in my family got burnt this vacation (of course we were diligent in reapplying at the beach with spray).

#5 - Glide Stick
Thank goodness for Amazon shipping because my beach bum babies were getting MAJOR irritation from all the boogie bordering they were doing so I ordered this to help and it saved the day.  Worked like a charm.  There's also a boy version....it's really just the original but in blue packaging.


 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...