Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Target Tuesday - More Dress Reviews!




I went out of my comfort zone with this dress.  I normally don't pick mustard yellow but I loved all the details of this dress so I had to try it.  I LOVE it!  The color works since I have a nice tan.  The fit is perfect.  Great for date night or work or an event.  True to size.


After seeing so many of my blogger friends in this dress I had to try it to see what the hype was all about. And it's FABULOUS.  Super comfortable cotton but can definitely be dressed up to wear to work.  Fit is true to size.  Animal print is very much on trend right and this is the perfect piece to add without breaking the back.  


This is the perfect summer dress.  Great for a wedding or other event.  Love the green/white print combo.  Super cute ruffle detail with tie waist.  Fit is true to size.


This is a great transition dress to fall from the Knox Rose line.  Love the slate gray color with the embroidered detail.  It's a little on the shorter side (I'm 5'1") so I don't know that I would wear it to work unless I had flats on.  Fit is true to size.

I LOVE the print on this Who What Wear dress.  It's the perfect fall transition dress.  The details are on point with the ruffles and gathered waist.  Perfect for work or play.  Comes in a few different prints too.  Sizing is pretty true but it was a little big in the chest so I might have been able to go down a size.


This is a super cute dress.  LOVE the blush color.  Really great for work but you could also get away with it on the weekends.  Perfect fall transition piece...wear now with sandals and transition to closed toe and a jacket.  Fit is true to size.


 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...