Monday, June 29, 2020

Dressing Room Diaries - Gibson x Hi Sugarplum Celebrate Summer Collection

If you have been following me for a while now, you know I love the Gibson line of clothing. Great quality, good prices and they do the best mix of on trend and classic pieces. I also love that they collaborate with some of my favorite fashion bloggers. Each collection that Cassie from Hi Sugarplum has put out has been incredible and I have to control myself and not buy every item in the collection. And that was definitely the case with her Celebrate Summer collection. I wanted everything but kept it to four pieces. Check them out!


I am OBSESSED with these shorts. Perfect high waist and nice length. You can dress them up or down. I wore them them right away the day I tried them on. So comfortable. I'm in a size small and it fit great...I like a little more room in my shorts. They also come in navy. The shorts paired nicely with a top I already had in my closet but you can also pair it with a classic Hi Sugarplum piece, Bonita tank (I have in a bunch of colors already).

dress / shoes 

I love everything about this dress - the color blocking detail and the subtle ruffle trim detailed neckline. It's a very airy fabric, perfect for the summer heat. And you know what pairs nicely with the flamingo dress, my flamingo earrings! Fit is true to size, I'm in an XS. If pink isn't your things, this dress also comes in a pretty blue color block. 


Let's start with the body suit. Super soft cotton and for a body suit, it's very comfortable. I love the bright pink so much...the perfect pop of color. I sized up to a small. It also comes in navy (great staple color to have in your closet. Now onto the skirt, this was a hard one to decide because I LOVE all of the print options she offered. I decided to go with this color blocked one because I loved the combination of colors. And I'm so glad I did, it doesn't disappoint. Super comfortable and you can dress it up or down. I'm wearing a small petite.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...