Friday, July 3, 2020

Five Friday Favorites - Fourth of July Sales

There are SO many great sales going on for the long Fourth of July weekend so I wanted to focus this week's Five Friday Favorites on the ones I think are the best.

#1 - Anthropologie

I took advantage of Anthropologie's sale a couple of weeks ago and I should have waited because it just got better. Now you can get an additional 50% off the already marked down sale items. Two of the items from my order are still in stock and are amazing. I highly recommend them.


#2 - Gibson

I'm a BIG fan of the Gibson brand. They sell it at Nordstrom but they also have their own standalone site. Right now on their site they have marked down TONS of fabulous pieces and you can get an additional 25% off with code SALEONSALE25. Here's just a sampling of my favorites that are on sale -



#3 - Colleen Rothschild

Colleen Rothschild is a skin care line I've been using for a few years now. They are having 20% off site wide with code FIREWORKS. Love incorporating these products in with my Beautycounter routine. I specifically use the Intense Hydrating Mask, Face Oil No 9 and Retinol Supreme Night Oil.

#4 - Stella and Dot

Stella and Dot has major markdowns going on right now...some are only temporary through the holiday weekend. You can get some fabulous jewels and accessories for a steal. This is just a sampling of my favorites.

 rebel pendant / camo clutch (only $29)

#5 - J.Crew

J.Crew is offering 50% off almost all full-price styles and an additional 70% off already marked down sale items...which means major savings for you. LOTS of amazing items up for grabs.

stripe dress / blue dress (comes in other colors)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...