Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Target Tuesday - Spring Transition Pieces

Target has been crushing it with their spring fashion. These are some of my favorites that are perfect to transition to the spring temperatures. 

shirt/ jeans / shoes

This is a super cute top for spring. I love that it's three quarter length sleeve for those chillier April days. I went with the green floral but there are a few other prints including a pink floral that is really pretty. It's work appropriate or for a night out. Fit is true to size. 

shirt / jeans / shoes

This smocked style top is everywhere this season. This one from Who What Wear brand has super cute details like the balloon sleeves. It's the perfect transition top. Wear for work or play. Pair with jeans or white pants. I went with the chambray color but there are two very pretty spring prints available. I'm wearing a small but probably could have gotten away with an extra-small. 


dress / belt / shoes

This dress reminds me very much like something you would see at Boden but the price tag is much better. It is the perfect dress to transition from winter to spring. Love the print - there is also a plaid and pink floral print available. Fit is true to size, I'm in an XS. It already has a pretty fitted look but you could also belt it. Which do you like better? 


shoes / wrap / tank / jeans

Here's another fabulous shoe find from Target. These casual slide sandals are super comfortable and are going to go with so many looks this summer. You can dress them up or down. Fit is true to size. They come in a bunch of shades of brown. I went with a darker one since I don't have that in my closet.



dress / shoes (left) / shoes (right) 

I've shown this dress before in black but I when it came back in the colors I wanted I had to snag them. Love the vibrant pink and the orange print. These are perfect for spring. The dress does run on the short side (I'm 5'1") so keep that in mind.  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...